Pursuant to Article 64 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, if the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT number on the order form), he is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason whatsoever, without any penalty and without prejudice to what is indicated in the following points.
In order to exercise this right, the Customer shall send an registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt within 10 working days of receipt of the goods to: "Kisalia srls, via Grazia Deledda 3, 62010 Montecassiano (MC) Italy".
Written and signed declaration of the intention to exercise the right of withdrawal indicating the article code(s) for which the withdrawal is requested;
- Copy of the original invoice (indicate order number, invoice number and customer number);
- Bank details to which the transfer should be made (ABI - CAB - Current Account of the invoice holder);
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- The right applies to the purchased product in its entirety. It is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal on only part of the purchased product (e.g. accessories, attached software, etc.);
- The company Kisalia srls, for the purposes of the applicability of the right of withdrawal in the distance contract as provided for by Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, informs the customer that the goods sold will be considered substantially intact, according to art.67 c.2 Legislative Decree 206/2005, only in case of non-infringement or opening by the buyer of its packaging;
- The purchased goods must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc. ...); to limit damage to the original packaging, it is recommended, when possible, to put it in a second box, which will protect the product inside. In all cases, labels or adhesive tape should not be placed directly on the original product packaging;
- The goods subject to the exercise of the right of withdrawal must bear the same serial number as on the sales invoice. Should the goods bear a different serial number from that indicated on the invoice, the return shall not be accepted and the product shall be made available to the Customer for its return, at the same time cancelling the request for withdrawal;
- Shipping costs for the return of the goods shall be borne by the customer;
- Shipment is the responsibility of the customer until receipt in our warehouse;
- In case of damage of the goods during transport, "Kisalia srls" will inform the Customer of the event (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, simultaneously cancelling the request for withdrawal;
- Kisalia shall not be liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- The goods subject to the exercise of the right of withdrawal must be returned to our warehouse within 10 calendar days from the date of authorisation to return, after which time the shipment will be rejected and the request for withdrawal will be cancelled at the same time
- In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, "Kisalia s.r.l.s." will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging him the shipping costs.
Without prejudice to any repair costs for damages to the original packaging and/or to the internal packaging (cellophane, boxes, etc.), Kisalia will refund the customer the full amount of the returned goods, within 30 days from the return of the goods, by transferring the amount charged to the Credit Card or by Bank Transfer.