Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Article 64 et seq. of Legislative Decree No. 206/2005, if the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person purchasing goods for purposes not related to his or her professional activity, i.e. not making the purchase by indicating a VAT number on the order form), he or she is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason whatsoever, without any penalty and without prejudice to what is indicated in the following points.
In order to exercise this right, the Customer shall send an registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt within 10 working days of receipt of the goods to: 'Kisalia srls, via Grazia Deledda 3, 62010 Montecassiano (MC) Italy'.
Written and signed declaration of the intention to exercise the right of withdrawal indicating the article code(s) for which the withdrawal is requested;
- Copy of original invoice (indicate order number, invoice number and customer number);
- Bank details to which the transfer should be made (ABI - CAB - Current Account of the invoice holder);
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- The right applies to the purchased product in its entirety. It is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (e.g. accessories, attached software, etc.);
- The company Kisalia srls, for the purposes of the applicability of the right of withdrawal in the distance contract as provided for by Legislative Decree 206/2005, informa the customer that the goods purchased will be considered substantially intact, pursuant to art.67 c.2 Legislative Decree 206/2005, only in case of non-infringement or opening by the purchaser of the relevant packagingone;
- The purchased goods must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc...); to limit damage to the original packaging, it is recommended, when possible, to put it in a second box, which should well protect the product inside. The affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided in all cases;
- The goods subject to the right of withdrawal must bear the same serial number as on the sales invoice. Should the goods bear a different serial number from the one indicated on the invoice, the return shall not be accepted and the product shall be made available to the Customer for his return, at the same time cancelling the request for withdrawal;
- Shipping costs for the return of the goods shall be borne by the customer;
- Shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is the full responsibility of the customer;
- If the goods are damaged during transport, "Kisalia srls" will notify the Customer of the event (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for his return, simultaneously cancelling the request for withdrawal;
- Kisalia is not liable in any way for damage to or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- Goods subject to the right of withdrawal must be returned to our warehouse within 10 calendar days from the date of authorisation of return, after which time the shipment will be rejected and the request for withdrawal cancelled at the same time.
- In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, "Kisalia s.r.l." shall return the purchased goods to the sender, charging the sender for the shipping costs.
Without prejudice to any repair costs for ascertained damage to the original packaging and/or to the inner packaging (cellophane, boxes, etc.), Kisalia will refund the customer the full amount of the returned goods, within 30 days from the return of the goods, by means of a transfer of the amount charged to the Credit Card or by Bank Transfer.