- MARLIC Project
- Projects financed by POR MARCHE FESR 2014-2020 and European funds
- SUSTAINABLE GROWTH FUND
- SISMA CALL
- CLEAN SINKS
- INDUSTRIALISATION PROJECT
- MMAtwo PROJECT - HORIZON 2020
- Capital Grant under the "Patents +" Programme Directorial Decree 26 November 2019
Regional Operational Programme of the European Regional Development Fund
POR MARCHE FESR 2014/2020 - Axis 8 - OS 20 ? Azione 20.1 ? INTERVENTION 20.1.1 AND AXIS 1 ? OS 2? INTERVENTION 2.1.1 - SUPPORT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM
COLLABORATIVE IN EARTHQUAKE-AFFECTED AREAS - AREA: SUSTAINABLE MANUFACTURING ? THEMATIC AREAS:
ECO-SUSTAINABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND PROCESSES FOR NEW MATERIALS AND DEMANUFACTURING
- The actionone is aimed at supporting the realisation of a collaborative research platform of strategic importance for the revitalization of the productive fabric of the areas affected by the earthquakefocused on the application of technological solutions functional to the territory's development drivers, with lasting and sustainable industrial spin-offs in terms of modernisation and diversification of processes, products and services.
- Theforma platform to be launched with this call is part of the ?Sustainable manufacturing? with reference to some specific thematic areas of intervention identified in the Strategy for research and innovationone for smart specialisation, such as Eco-sustainability of products and processes for new materials? and Demanufacturing?.
The MARLIC project, an acronym for Marche Applied Research Laboratory for Innovative Composites, aims to create a LABORATORY FOR RESEARCH AND INNOVATIONONE APPLIED TO COMPOSITES and is annexed to the 4th platformforma of the Marche Regionone financing this project on the themes of eco-sustainability and new materials.
It is a vast partnership of 27 players, led by the lead company HP Composites, a leader in the production of compone composite materials, together with 21 other companies in the Marche region:
HP Composites-Delta-Linset-3P Engineering-Teknochim-F.lli Guzzini-Eta Blades-Nano-Tech-Ubaldi- Prefiniti Simon-Save As- Maila's-Nuova Simonelli-Diamonte-CARNJ FILENI-Elantas-Simeg marbles-Sios and Scatolificio TS-Rock and River-Albertani
5 research centres
- the University of Camerino as Scientific Responsible and leader of the MARLIC LABORATORY
- the Marche Polytechnic University,
- the University of Urbino,
two prestigious research centers such as:
The Fondazione Cluster Marche, will play the role of disseminator of research results.
This partnership deals with several lines of research.
La 1st line led by UNICAM is the establishment of a MARLIC chemical laboratory based in Camerino, which will become a regional reference on the subject of composite materials, which will be at the disposal of companies in the Marche region and beyond, and whose function will be to provide solutions to problems concerning materials.
La 2nd line will aim to carry out 2 different projects but with various points of contact on sustainable manufacturing:
1. Eco- and bio-sustainable products led by HP Composite
2. De-manufacturing of composite materials led by Delta
Which will be followed by other project lines such as the
3. Technology transfer line and
4. and dissemination of results.
The company DeltaWithin the framework of Platformforma, he is responsible for the research project on De-manufacturing, which deals with sustainable manufacturing in the perspective of a circular economy approach in the area of composite materials.
In this regard, the ultimate goal of the project is to create a value chain between composite producers and their companies with waste processing technology.
Delta, as lead partner, intends to promote with its partner companies:
- knowledge of the state of the art in terms of technologies for the transformazione of thermoset composite scrap and
- solving the problem of landfilling thermoset composite materials.
- Sustainability assessmentone environmental through the LCA study of each transformazione technology, but also the evaluationone of the sustainability cheap.
This is an excellent opportunity to compare and share good practices at national level in order to stimulate:
- a state-of-the-art knowledge of the world of composites
- a discussion with the industrial world of composites in the Marche region
- explore new perspectives for collaboration.
Projects financed by POR MARCHE FESR 2014-2020 and European funds
Innovative line of Made in Italy design kitchen sinks with unprecedented surface finishes and special shapes, endowed with technical-quality prerogatives that make them unique on the reference markets?
Project financed under the POR MARCHE FESR 2014-2020 - ?SUPPORT FOR THE REALIZATIONONE AND COMMERCIALISATIONONE OF INNOVATIVE COLLECTIONS IN THE MADE IN ITALY SECTORS
Innovative line of kitchen sinks Made in Italy design with unprecedented surface finishes and special forms, equipped with technical-quality features that make them unique in the reference markets?
Project financed by POR MARCHE FESR 2014-2020 - ?SUPPORT FOR THE REALIZATIONONE AND COMMERCIALISATIONONE OF INNOVATIVE COLLECTIONS IN THE MADE IN ITALY SECTORS
Ideaone and realisationone of an innovative line of kitchen sinks with a Made in Italy design, characterised by unprecedented finishes and special shapes, UPC and CSA certified, with unique and original functional, qualitative and performance characteristics, and introductionone of innovative process/organisational methods aimed at increasing company efficiency, minimising environmental impact, and new commercial strategies/sales channels.
SUSTAINABLE GROWTH FUND
ECO-FRIENDLY SINKS MISE DECREE 20/06/2013
POR MARCHE FESR 2014-2020 - Decreto di concessione N:0004602 del 12/10/2015 PROG.N. F/0025/00/X26 -CUP B28C15000070008
Study and development of an advanced class of kitchen sinks, environmentally friendly, with high mechanical and quality characteristics and obtained by means of innovative composite dispersionone and functional material technologies.
Project financed by the POR FESR Marche 2014/2020 ? AXIS 8 ? INTERVENTION 21.1.1 Call for proposals "Support for productive investments to relaunch economic growth and competitiveness in the areas affected by the earthquake". CUP B27I19000610005
POR MARCHE FESR 2014-2020 ? AXIS 1 ? SO 1 ? AZIONE 1.1B - Support for the implementationone of projects awarded the ?Seal of Excellence? in phase 2 of the Sme INSTRUMENT ?
INNOVATIVE SINKS OPERATED WITH TITANIUM DIOXIDE, REPLACEMENTONE SILICA AND USE OF RECOVERY RAW MATERIALS (DURATION 24 months)
The aim of the proposal was to integrate the results of research and development on advanced composite materials in such a way as to enable a wide market introduction of the so-called CLEAN SINK with innovative characteristics.
POR MARCHE FESR 2014-2020 Axis 1 -Actione 1.2 - ?Engineeringone, industrialisationone of research results and economic valorisation of innovationone? - Call for proposals 2017
Industrialisationone of a new silanised quartz-based composite material, catalysis and innovative cycles with high chemical-physical performance combined with the photocatalytic, antibacterial and self-cleaning activity of TiO2 .
MMAtwo PROJECT - HORIZON 2020
The MMA TWO project aims at constructing a novel and fast growing PolyMethylMethAcrylate (PMMA) recycling value chain based on the production of 'Second Generation MethylMethAcrylate (MMA)' from post-consumer and post-industrial PMMA based products.
It is funded under the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (project Number 820687)
More info at: https://www.mmatwo.eu/
Capital Grant under the "Patents +" Programme Directorial Decree 26 November 2019
DELTA S.R.L. BRE0000541
PROJECT TITLE AND OBJECTIVE
Valorizazione of the patent called 'Self-cleaning composite material for the production of moulded articles for kitchen and bathroom furnishings', relating to the invenone of an innovative line of bathroom sinks with a material based on polyester resin filled with minerals, quartz and ATh.
Type of sub-service: Specialised services aimed at productive one design.
Title of service: Consulting industrialisationone engineering.
Chemical, physical and mechanical analyses at the UNICAM laboratories. Study of how to add the active principle of photocatalytic Titanium Dioxide in dispersions to obtain homogeneous distribution on the surface of the basin. Study of polymerisation methods for obtaining products free of structural and surface defects with photocatalytic properties.
SEM surface analysis using a scanning microscopeone; Mapping to verify the distributionone of the active ingredient on the surface of the washbasin. FIT-IR infrared analysis, TGA thermo gravimetry, DSC. Refinement of the material based on the production tests performedone.
The above-mentioned Facilities were granted from the financial resources of the General Fund Patent Programme