Activated carbon filters retain impurities up to 5 microns, also exerting a bacteriostatic action. Polluting agents, chlorine and unwanted odors, asbestos fiber, molds, algae, protozoan cysts, active retained inside the porous structure of the activated carbon, generating water free of harmful substances and ready to drink.
Activated carbon filters are the ideal complement to three-way taps capable of delivering separate water.
ADVANTAGES OF THE ACTIVE CARBON FILTERING SYSTEM:
• It saves effort, time and money, no longer having to buy and carry heavy bottles home, which should then be disposed of;
• Safeguards the environment by limiting the consumption of plastic bottles;
• The installation and replacement of the filter is quick and simple and does not require the intervention of a technician;
• The filter, once saturated, automatically limits the water flow until it is blocked, always ensuring quality water;
• Minimum space requirement, as the filtering system takes up very little space and can be installed in the under-sink cabinet.